25.1.14

Mckeller.

Peter Mckeller? Yeah that'll make her swoon.
I tried to find abandoned in a different language. but Google failed me.
forlatt. nilar. verlate.                                     <------------------  Those are 
                                                                                                                            worse than Mckeller.

Abandoned because that's how I feel.
Abandoned Because that's what you did to me.
And maybe this blog will win you back. 
But maybe it won't.
Maybe if I write a thousand sappy poems, and tell you how your eyes twinkle when you stand before a crowd and your brows furrow when you take a test, then you'll remember that my eyes twinkle when I see YOU and my brows furrow when you explain to me for the 5th time why this 'just couldn't work.'
So who cares if there's not time or if the money ran dry 
or if that even sounded poetic.

Here I am.
And at least I'm trying.

16 comments:

  1. I feel like i've heard these words a thousand times but hearing them from you makes so much more sense. Thanks for writing this, you're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably one of my favorites. If not my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can read this post a thousand times. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to find a name that meant "abandoned" because I was curious but I failed just like google. (Diggory means "lost one", just by the way. Personally I like your name better.)
    This is just a really lame way to say I like your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always really bad at pin pointing things I like in writing, so I hope you don't think I'm the worst when I just say: Hey, I really liked this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the challenge (the pin pointing).

      Nice to meet you Pete. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

      I'll be seeing you around.

      Delete
  6. but I mean please don't stop it ever

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Here I am, and at least I'm trying" Words of a true spoken hero. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "So who cares if there's not time or if the money ran dry
    or if that even sounded poetic."
    quality line
    quality post

    ReplyDelete
  9. "And at least I'm trying"

    Right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hit home a couple times. loved this line "maybe if i write a thousand sappy poems"

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is genius. This is everything I'm feeling right now.

    ReplyDelete