5.2.14

"5:12 is definietly afternoon!"


"no its all ok don't even worry about it." Are you mocking the only thing I know how to say to you?

You don't know I had an anxiety attack in third today, and you don't know I avoided you after school in fear of another.You don't even know that I started having anxiety attacks. But I wish you did.

You didn't tell me the gigantic news you've been accepted (with scholarship) out of state and you didn't care to tell me you were moving. You didn't even tell me goodbye. But I wish you did.

We haven't spoken face to face for five days, and we haven't smiled together for longer. And that may not seem like a big deal to you, But I wish we had.

But you're not a Genie, and I'm not Aladdin. And laughter is a stupid thing to wish for when you can have anything in the world. Right?



I'm beginning to fall into a rut where I just don't care anymore. I'd like to blame senioritis,but I know your absence is fraying my last motivations.

I've got a rambling brain and a painfully mute mouth.
 I've got chapters of our story to fill in but it's a collaboration and you're keeping your pages secret.
and I've got a headache because calculus is all about understanding the concept, but you're only giving me a conclusion and you refuse to expand. Mr. Smith keeps drilling it's important but how can it be important if I'm never going to use it in life?
I've got a lost puzzle piece of a soul and someone took the picture I'm trying to fit into away.
I've got bruises and incisions on the inside of my attitude.

and I've got coffee on my breath because bad habits seem to push you off my mind best.

"no its all ok don't even worry about it."



7 comments:

  1. "I've got a rambling brain and a painfully mute mouth." Yeah, this was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed this it was really honest. *fixed typo

      Delete
    2. "but how can it be important if I'm never going to use it in life?" #stolen

      Delete
  3. a) I feel honored being on your links.
    b) you are reciting poetry and it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "We haven't spoken face to face for five days, and we haven't smiled together for longer. "
    Really really beautiful writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the part about calculus and concepts but he's only giving conclusions and how he says its important but "but how can it be important if I'm never going to use it in life?"

    the reality in this post is so brave. and a that's quite a clever metaphor. ^^^^^

    ReplyDelete