21.2.14

Different: Probably How She Feels.

"STOP CALLING ME.

I don't think you realize I'm moving on, and you're just making it awkward.
All these cliche love plots your using to land me on your doorstep are far from working.
I had a kick ass date last week and neither of the TWO dates you asked me on in our 10 MONTHS together could get close enough to clap for it.
He treats me well. Not that you were abusive, you just forgot that we had plans this weekend, a lot of times. (No it's fine, video games are much better than me anyways, right?)
We don't pass in the halls anymore. I have to go out of my way to see you and I just don't feel like it.
All of my friends are telling me to stop giving you the time of day.
I'm not following you on twitter and you keep asking if I saw your tweets. I don't care if they're funny, I don't want to see them.
When was the last time you really wanted to hang out before you were dumped? You didn't."


Some of it's lies and some of it's truth. I always wanted to see you but I guess I could have taken the time to take you out more. I don't want you to move on. I keep calling hoping it'll keep me on your mind long enough to forget you were trying to forget me. Maybe that's stupid too.Another cliche plot? I. Don't. Care.


Maybe this is how you feel, and maybe I'm wrong, but it sure doesn't feel like it.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you used different to describe how someone feels. Good idea and I'm still intrigued by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really brilliant idea. Still "different" but so true to your style.
    I just feel like saying "thank you" after every post of yours.
    Also, no ones comments flatter me like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this idea so much, so good and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete