18.2.14

"so hes with me to is that ok?"

You can kill anything really.

Spiders.
Fish.
Car engines.
Dreams.

I broke my foot once. That's like killing the bones, right? Or killing the space that held the bones. Killing the bonds?
Chemistry probably has a lot of killing too
"No Peter matter is always conserved. It can't just disappear into thin air." Thanks Wentz. I'll fix my theories.

When it comes down to it you can kill anything.


deer
confidence
Zits
Hopes. (Ask my ex about that one)
paper (fire)
fire
water (heat)

Rock Paper scissors is a vicious cycle of things fighting to live and living to kill.

You can kill anything really. So why did you pick me?

4 comments:

  1. WHAAAAT yes yes that last line

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You can kill anything really". So true. Something that I have never thought about before. The last line was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh holy crap...this is just pure gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay the whole time I was like, "Where is this going" and that end. BOOM. Holy, grand finale. It makes everything make sense. You need to teach me how to write such short, concise pieces with so much feeling. Gold medal.

    ReplyDelete