15.2.14

"nah i didn't want to go to pg!"

It's midnight on Valentines and I'm driving my gas tank dry.

I can't stand the thought of going home without you in my life, tonight. I called to say I love you  and I hung up before the consequences. In a way I think that makes me a coward, but I also think it makes me courage. You never called back, so I drove into the horizon, hoping you would.

"I Love You, Don't say anything, I just had to tell you so I could fall asleep tonight." Therapeutic almost. I'll admit I had teary eyes. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, maybe I don't know a thing about where I should have gone to buy you flowers and what reservations would sweep you off your feet, but I know a good thing when I've lost it. I know the center pieces to every puzzle of me.

The phone call went 'so well' that I gave up throwing pebbles at your window. I think your parents have caught us sneaking out enough to know it's a bad idea.

But if it would win you back I wouldn't run away from the consequences. 

6 comments:

  1. "I think your parents have caught us sneaking out enough to know it's a bad idea." stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But if it would win you back I wouldn't run away from the consequences"
    I can't handle how much I just wish she'd love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I know the center pieces to every puzzle of me." #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I know a good thing when Ive lost it" gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope people learn to love like you do.

    ReplyDelete